What is Yoga?
Yoga originates from India. The word yoga comes from Sanskrit, an ancient Indian language. It is a derivation of the word yuj, which means yoking, as in a team of oxen. In contemporary practice, this is often interpreted as meaning union. Yoga is said to be for the purpose of uniting the mind, body, and spirit.More specifically Hatha means the physical practice of yoga which includes breathing control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, that is widely practiced for health and relaxation.
What is Hot Yoga with IR Heating?
What are the Benefits to Hot Yoga?
What should I bring?
Do I need to be flexible?
Member’s rules & regulations
If you use our Ankle weights, please wipe them off after each use.
Please bring or rent a Yoga Mat, Body Towel and Face Towel, these items are
also available for purchase in store.
- Please bring or purchase drinking water
- Please be courteous and quiet while class is in session
- Please turn cell phone off
- Unlimited membership allows you to come to as many classes as you wish
- All memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable, and have a fixed expiration date
- Warrior 1 Yoga is not responsible for any items lost or stolen during practice
- Please inform at Front Desk for Corporate Memberships
*Students with high blood pressure, heart or cardiovascular issues, pregnant or recently pregnant, recent surgeries, injuries, or any related past physical or heat sensitive issues are encouraged to seek the advice of their physician before attending any heated classes.